More Links

Leaderboard

Monday, October 16, 2006

Participant Notification

Hi everyone!

Just a quick heads up - I will need your portfolio by the end of the week (Friday at market close) if you will be participating in this year's challenge. I will enter all buy orders at that time, so that noone has an unfair advantage (for example, if I bought now, I'd have a leg up on anyone who hasn't yet submitted their order. Well unless my stocks went down, but they're not going to do that!)

Get your ticker symbol list posted here by Friday at Market close. Please enclose all ticker symbols in parenthesis, like this:

(WM) - 100 shares
(CSCO) - 50 shares

and so on. That's so the automagic (intentionally misspelled) feed burner can give me links right to your purchase - making the workload easier on yours truly.

Best of luck to all participants!

Elynn

No comments: