More Links

Leaderboard

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Stock picks listed for 1-3-07

Well folks, your picks have been purchased at today's closing prices. Since we have more players, running a LOT more stocks, I have put a bit of work into more automation for the site this time around. One positive is that I no longer have to update daily totals - only log in your buy and sell orders. This should make things a bit easier overall for me.

I have also changed the sidebar to show both the current price AND number of shares held - this way if there's an error, we can find it quicker. I think it will be interesting to see how things progress - please keep in mind that any buys posted BEFORE close of market will be bought at closing price that day. And buys posted AFTER close of market will be bought THE NEXT DAY at close. The same holds true for sells.

No comments: